Data Fellowship Program is a full-scholarship training program to prepare yourself to start your career as a data professional by providing the training sessions and the opportunity to build the portfolio.
The program is suitable for those who have the passion and aspiration to be a data professional. Fresh graduates, experienced professionals who want to switch careers, or anyone who is curious and wants to learn about data are welcome to apply.
Hone your data skills, deep dive your passion and capability by solving the real project, connect and share with the data enthusiasts community.
1. Due to the current pandemic situation, Data Fellowship Program Batch 5 will be conducted fully online, except if there is a mandatory request during the Real Project Assignment period from the company partner to work from their office. However, we are making sure that the activities during Data Fellowship Program Batch 5 will be conducted based on the health protocol during the pandemic.
2. During the program, you will be grouped according to the role you choose so that you will have learning partners and support system.
3. You will do the real project assignment in a group.
We will transform you to be a data professional and you need to choose the role between Data Scientist and Data Engineer based on what you envision.
A Data Scientist cultivates data with statistics, machine learning, programming, and domain knowledge business to generate insights, build and maintain predictive models and data-driven decision-making in order to leverage a business.
A Data Engineer develops, constructs, tests, and maintains data architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems to support Data Analytic.
Our syllabus and curriculum will refer to the skills that are needed to be a Data Scientist and Data Engineer. However, there is a possibility of additional material in the middle of the program that you need to learn based on industry requirement.
Data Fellowship Program integrates soft skills development because soft skills have a huge role to compliment hard skills and knowledge. Along with your learning journey to be a Data Scientist or Data Engineer, you will also learn and practice the effective way to communicate, the engaging way to present yourself and your work, as well as the way to nail the interview. The topic will be included:
“Data Fellowship is a comprehensive program. It’s not only about coding and statistics, but we also learn about business communication and presentation skills for clients. This is the right step for me to start a career as a Data Scientist."
“Most of the time, we expect that something free is not good, but Data Fellowship Program is free and good. The experts who taught us are professional. We learn based on real cases so that I am ready to work professionally.”
“For me, Data Fellowship Program is really good, especially for those who don’t have IT background. The mentors are always giving guidance, they are experienced and sharing a lot of tips about the working industry”
“Data Fellowship Program taught us from zero and it gives me the impression that learning about data and IT is not hard at all.”
1. Minimum last year student of university who already finished their thesis
2. Highly committed, proactive, and have the willingness to learn
3. Highly committed to involve and finish the 3-month full time on weekdays based on the timeline
4. Have a laptop with minimum specification of RAM 8GB, HDD: at least 50GB space.
5. Have the stable internet connection
6. Willing to be placed on-site during the Real Project Assignment (only if there is a request)
7. Willing to sign the contract and to invest the commitment deposit of Rp 5,000,000,- (will be returned after the completion of the program)
8. If you are passionate about sharing and becoming a trainer, that will be a plus point
1. Online screening test: technical and business skills
2. Interview: interpersonal and communication skills, commitment, English
A: Yes it is totally free and we guarantee there is no hidden fee. However, you need to invest the commitment deposit of Rp 5,000,000,- that will be returned after the completion of the program (terms and conditions applied: if you meet the minimum program’s passing grade and if the number of absences does not exceed the maximum).
A: No, once you are selected to be a participant, you can’t switch the role. You will choose the role on the registration, so you need to decide either Data Scientist or Data Engineer before you apply.
A: You will gain the knowledge that can help you to pursue the career as a Data Professional, get an opportunity to build your portfolio, and be able to do networking with like-minded people.
A: Of course yes! Data Fellowship Program is open for anyone who has passion, ambition and willingness to learn about data.
A: Yes, there will be a certificate upon the completion of the program.