Data Fellowship Program is a full-scholarship training program to transform you to become a Data Professional.
This program is for fresh-graduate, experienced, or anyone who wants to learn, share, and pursue a career as a data professional.
Reveal your skills about data, deep dive your passion and capability with real projects to make an impact, and get hired in one of the best companies.
1. Due to the current pandemic situation, Data Fellowship Program Batch 4 will be conducted fully online, except if there is a mandatory request during the Real Project Assignment period from the partner to work from their office.
2. During the program, you will be grouped according to the role you choose so that you will have learning partners and support system.
We will transform you to be a data professional and you need to choose the role between Data Scientist and Data Engineer based on what you envision.
A Data Scientist cultivates data with statistics, machine learning, programming, and domain knowledge business to generate insights, build and maintain predictive models and data-driven decision-making in order to leverage a business.
A Data Engineer develops, constructs, tests, and maintains data architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems to support Data Analytic.
After the program, it will not be limited for you to be a Data Scientist or Data Engineer. It is very possible for you to be hired as another role related to data, such as Data Analyst, Machine Learning Specialist, Business Analyst, etc
Our syllabus and curriculum will refer to the skills that are needed to be a Data Scientist and Data Engineer. However, there is a possibility of additional material in the middle of the program that you need to learn based on industry requirement.
Data Fellowship Program integrates soft skills development because soft skills have a huge role to compliment hard skills and knowledge. Along with your learning journey to be a Data Scientist or Data Engineer, you will also learn and practice the effective way to communicate, the engaging way to present yourself and your work, as well as the way to nail the interview. The topic will be included:
“Data Fellowship is a comprehensive program. It’s not only about coding and statistics, but we also learn about business communication and presentation skills for clients. This is the right step for me to start a career as a Data Scientist."
“Most of the time, we expect that something free is not good, but Data Fellowship Program is free and good. The experts who taught us are professional. We learn based on real cases so that I am ready to work professionally.”
“For me, Data Fellowship Program is really good, especially for those who don’t have IT background. The mentors are always giving guidance, they are experienced and sharing a lot of tips about the working industry”
“Data Fellowship Program taught us from zero and it gives me the impression that learning about data and IT is not hard at all.”
1. Minimum last year student of university
2. Have a laptop with specification: RAM 8GB, HDD: at least 50GB space.
3. Have the internet connection
4. Highly committed, proactive, and have the willingness to learn
5. Committed to involve and finish the program based on the timeline
6. Willing to be placed on-site during the Real Project Assignment (based on request)
7. Pass the screening process
8. Willing to be hired by IYKRA’s hiring partners after the completion of the program
9. Willing to sign the contract and to invest the commitment deposit (returnable)
10. Not under the contract with any companies
11. Have Google Cloud Platform Free Tier account
1. Online screening test: technical and business skills
2. Interview: interpersonal skills and commitment
1. Life-time Value User Application
2. Social Media Content Optimization
3. Price Optimization Recommendation
4. Customer 360 Profiling
A: Yes it is totally free and we guarantee there is no hidden fee
A: No, once you are selected to be a participant, you can’t switch the role.
A: You will gain knowledge that can help you to pursue the career as a Data Professional, networking with like-minded people, support system, access to our knowledge library, opportunity to showcase your skills and capability, and opportunity to be hired by our hiring partner as a Data Professional.
A: Of course yes! Data Fellowship Program is open for anyone who has passion, ambition and willingness to learn about data.
A: We will definitely help and prepare all the participants for the hiring process. However, in the end of the day the hiring partners can make their decision and the effort to nail the hiring process will be in your own hands.
A: No, you can’t. We will match your profile with the suitable hiring partner or opportunity. You have the right to refuse the opportunity if it is not suitable with your preference before the interview happens. However, once you pass the interview with the hiring partner, you can’t refuse it.
A: If you want to join Data Fellowship Program, once you are selected, you need to withdraw any working contracts you have and sign the contract with us to be hired by our hiring partner after the completion of the program.
A: Yes, there will be a certificate upon the completion of the program.
A: No, but there will be a commitment fee and contract to be signed and obeyed.